Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Tribulation Of Marcus (And Several Other Tales...) Now Available!

My Novella/short story collection is now officially out to the public, in paperback only. Any of you who enjoyed my short stories will find many more in this tome. Don't forget about the Novella, "The Tribulation Of Marcus." It's my infernal sequel to Dante's "divine comedy."

Except mine might actually make you laugh. I wonder if he'd get pissed about that? You can order it from the link at the bottom. E-Books are coming, I just suck at making them. But I promise, I'm going to have some ready for this little book and my other two novels.

Image

http://www.lulu.com/shop/eric-may/the-tribulation-of-marcus-and-several-other-tales-of-utter-drivel/paperback/product-20213143.html

Yes, "The Man Who Wanted To Be Peanut Butter" is in there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment