Wednesday, July 11, 2012

An Unexpected Fan.

Well, at work today I ran into a guy who I sold one of my books to. He really liked it, doesn't understand why it's not selling any copies. Oddly enough, he told me that his father picked it up and started reading it. The guy likes sci-fi novels, so he gave it a shot.

Today, the guy told me that his father really liked the book. Asked his son if he knew the author. His son said, "Yeah, I work with him." Father told him to tell me that he really liked the book. Now, I don't even know this fellow from Adam. But he likes my novel. That means that there are many others just like him, who do like the book.

I'm telling you all right now - each and every one of you - if I could just find ONE legit Publisher or ONE agent who will work with me on this one, I'm certain that it can be a success. I'm certain that it will climb to the top of the NY Times Bestseller list. I've not gotten one bad complaint from anyone that I've let read this book, and I believe that the same effect will domino over to the masses.

No matter how many agents deny me, I'll still continue to write. Just yesterday I penned 8 more pages of WD3 and they came out great. Heather's story is writing itself. But it's a little rougher than I would've imagined. Tomorrow, I hope to pen out another 8,9, or even 10 more pages. Maybe even finish that first chapter. I'm just not ready to cap the chapter yet. I'll let you know more as it's written.

But you can be well assured that I am already halfway through the writing of WD3. The last portion of the book will be the hardest, and the most strenuous - because there is SO MUCH that I have to put into that part, it's going to be a big amalgamate of what can be, what was and what's going to be. If that makes no sense to you, then good. Because that's what I'm going for.

As always, there's a method to my madness...





No comments:

Post a Comment