Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Short Story Cooking Up...

I've got something cooking up that's going to be like much of my other work - very dark, but informative. As I've been researching effects of electronic frequencies on brainwaves, and the possibility of mind control via these electronic frequencies, I decided to write a short based on a government test. It's more than a little raunchy, and all very sick - but it's a cautionary tale that needs to be told.

It has no title yet, but I'll come up with something. It's basically from the point of view of two teenage characters - a boy and his younger sister, (but not by much, really) who witness this a mind control point of ridiculous porportions. Can the entire world go insane with maddening lust?

Basically, the two look in horror as such horrible things happen - things I won't describe here - but you get the idea. Again, this isn't some anti-sex tale - it's a cautionary one. Remember that this was all just a test... but for what?

Well, you'll just have to read and find out.

Of course, there's no telling when and how this will be released.

No comments:

Post a Comment