Sunday, May 8, 2016

Why I'm Waiting For Sanders To Drop From The Presidential Race

I'm waiting for Sanders to finally drop out of the race, so all of these young millennials will realize that the whole voting shtick is absolutely hopeless. The media is focused on two candidates right now, Hillary and Trump. I'd rather have neither, but Hillary will end up taking the nomination, eventually catering to social justice and feminism demands. These will win the nomination. She declares, "I am not looking at it as going up against Trump. I'm looking at it as standing up for issues."

What kind of issues? Oh, you know what kinds of issues. America is going to be more or less cucked, and there's very little that we can do about it. The TTIP will pass, world trade will change, censorship will increase, the internet will be a far more locked down place than it is now and social media may be a thing that many people begin to distance themselves from. We aren't looking directly at 1984, but we are looking at the very beginning stages of it. I don't know what kind of world we will have in 2020, but I know that it might be very different from the one that we have today.

But personally... I think we're headed closer into the world of Transmetropolitan. I have to re-read it to prepare myself, I figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment